Thursday, July 12, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Wrap Up

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


There's something about me that's contrary. If I make a list, it feels like work. I hate work, I really loathe it. I do it because my kids are addicted to eating at least 3 times a day and like living in a house. So, making a list of books I want to read makes it feel like work, so once a book is on a list I feel compelled not to read it. Keeping that in mind, you can guess the progress I made on the books listed in my reading goals.

Books I planned to read:
1. Deadline by Mira Grant. I was 2/3 of the way through, and it's completed.
2. Blackout by Mira Grant. Started it, barely 3 chapters in.
3. Assassin's Curse...didn't touch it during the read-a-thon.

So, I read about 1/3 of a book from that list. But I did read these books:
1. Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire. Finished book.
2. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody. Finished book.
3. Started Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols. About 60 pages read.

Plus, of course, the Universe just knows when I want a quiet couple of days to read and dumps on me. I can't believe how awful and busy work was on the read-a-thon days. Read-a-thon theme music:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...